- r in a tedious manner
boringly slow work
- Home is Sony's ambitious (albeit boringly named) attempt to create an online place for gamers to hang out in realistic virtual environments.
- Getting high has become almost boringly conventional.
- The grand prize was awarded, boringly, to a device that cleans boat hulls, while the audience prize went to the inventor of a motorcycle air bag.
News & Articles
- George Zimmer, the Face of Men's Wearhouse, Gets Canned
George Zimmer, whose gravelly, deliberate delivery of the line, "You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it," has made him boringly famous, is being ousted as Executive Chairman of the Houston- and Fremont, California-based Men's Wearhouse . [ more › ]
June 19, 2013 - SFist
- Matt Lauer in San Bernardino Sun
Here we are ...... a seamless transition, and we're thrilled,Lauer said. "We're happy. We like each other. And we're looking to the future, so it's a good place to be. We think the headline should be 'Today Show Team Boringly Happy."
- Rahul Bose in IndiaGlitz
I am boringly heterosexual,says master-of-wit Rahul Bose.
- Ken Jennings in USA Today
As for his Jeopardy winnings, Jennings says they are "safely and boringly invested."