boredom : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the feeling of being bored by something tedious
- There's a lot of boredom around, with a lack of opportunity, so they look for the opposite in extreme highs and camaraderie.
- The First Daughters brave the crowds, cold weather and boredom on their dad's arrival in Washington.
- If this sounds like a formula for boredom, it's not.
News & Articles
- Libra Daily Horoscope for June 12, 2013
Social activity is vital right now -- you can't handle boredom or loneliness as well as usual. Fortunately, lots of people feel the same way right now, so get out there and mix it up! More horoscopes! Check your Daily Single's LoveScopes , Daily Couple's LoveScopes , Daily CareerScopes , Weekly RomanticScopes , Monthly FitnessScopes , more ... Today's Free Sample Reading: What makes you unique ...
June 12, 2013 - Astrology.com
- Fight summer boredom
Summer Camps are a great way to make sure kids avoid boredom or catching couch potato-itis during the summer months. Lee’s Summit Parks & Recreation has several camps happening for all types of kids.
June 11, 2013 - Lee's Summit Journal
- Puzzle & Dragons studio isn't taking success for granted
Boredom sets in, always. You watch 'Titanic' over and over, and you will get tired.- GungHo's Kazuki Morishita says that he isn't taking the immense popularity of Puzzle & Dragons for granted. ...
June 10, 2013 - Gamasutra
- Donald Tsang in Washington Post
We all understand the boredom, the frustration they experienced during the quarantine period,Hong Kong leader Donald Tsang told reporters outside the hotel. "We are thankful for the sacrifice they have made for the sake of public health."
- Frank Lampard in The Guardian
Sure enough, England hotshot Frank Lampard confirmed that "the offer was there, but I'm not sure anyone took him up on it. A lot has been made about the boredom in the hotel, but you can't come away for a month and live like a monk. The manager is...
- Ali Larter in WFtv.com
I've gotten to play so many different characters within the run of the show and it pushes me on different levels as an actress. One of my biggest fears in life is boredom and that's not going to happen on 'Heroes,'Larter added with a laugh.