- n a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- John's reality show started with a bang but now increasingly the audience thinks that he is a conceited boor.
- The more Sally tries to impress the audience, the more she comes out as a boor.
- Within months Lepper was publicly calling Jaroslaw a "boor.
News & Articles
- Ryan Madson may not pitch in 2013
In a column posted earlier today, MLB.com’s William Boor suggests that Angels reliever Ryan Madson may not pitch in 2013. Madson, recovering from Tommy John surgery, was expected to pitch at some point in the first half, but as he felt elbow soreness after one one-inning rehab appearance with Single-A Inland Empire on May 13,…
June 23, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- Police reports
Hutchinson Police Department Tuesday, 3:18 a.m. - Shayla N. Boor, 21, Hutchinson, reported advising ...
June 19, 2013 - Hutchinson News
- Terry Eagleton in Times Online
Professor Eagleton began it with a curious attack on Amis's father, Kingsley, as a "racist, anti-Semitic boor, a drink-sodden, self-hating reviler of women, gays and liberals", and going on to charge the son with inheriting some of those traits:...
- Elizabeth Jane Howard in Telegraph.co.uk
His sister, the novelist Elizabeth Jane Howard, Sir Kingsley's second wife, writes in another letter: "Kingsley was never a racist, nor an anti-Semitic boor. Our four great friends who witnessed our wedding were three Jews and one homosexual. I...
- Kamal Haasan in GlamSham
It will be shot in Bangalore. And I play a very stylish cop, actually a detective, quite a change from the boor in my last release 'Virumandi',says Kamal, currently in Korea for a film festival where his last blockbuster "Virumandi" is being...