- n a shop where books are sold
- Of course, it isn't a joke, and soon Guido's bookshop is tagged a "Jewish store.
- Everything has a sustainable, recycled sense to it: In the bookshop there are donated books selling for 3 euros.
- His 60 fulltime novices include college studentsfor some reason, most come from Minnesota and Texasprofessors, a psychiatrist, an importer, a bookshop owner and a former .
News & Articles
- Café Music At Dolphin Announces Performers For June
First Anniversary of Series Café Music, the Friday night music series at the Dolphin Bookshop, will showcase a diverse line up of new and returning musicians this month. The series began on Friday, June 7, with songwriters Nikki Talley and Rupert Wates, performing in Port Washington for the first time. Talley performs Americana and Folk music with her husband. Based in North Carolina, she was ...
June 13, 2013 - Port Washington News
- The Future Of Self-Publishing
Bookshop at Minneapolis airport by brewbooks Last week I had an interesting chat on Twitter with Joe Abercrombie, Tom Standage, Damien Walter, and Sam Missingham about the problems with territory-by-territory releases, windowing and what a monumental amount of work self-publishing is. I suspect most people can agree that publishing books, and
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- In Washington Heights, a Bookstore That Knows How to Make the Show Go On
The Word Up Community Bookshop was envisioned as a fleeting presence when it opened in Washington Heights in 2011. It has proved much more resilient.
June 6, 2013 - New York Times
- Evanna Lynch in Mirror.co.uk
Evanna told the BBC: "Come to a bookshop on the 21 July and you will see another side of me. I will be jumping about! I get out of a course on Thursday night, go to a bookshop, queue all day Friday with my biggest Harry Potter fan friends, then read...
- Keysar Trad in The Age
I'm concerned that these books are readily available,Mr Trad said. "I don't know whether the bookshop owners are aware of what's inside these books but there should be a lot more vigilance ...... and they should be careful not to import...
- Sarah Waters in guardian.co.uk
Booker-nominated novelist Sarah Waters said: "For me it's more than a bookshop. It was one of those places you went to when you first arrived in London; it had its noticeboard and it was a meeting place. It felt very empowering that it was here and...