bookstall : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a shop where books are sold
- That great defender of public morals, Sir William ("Jix") Joynson-Hicks, went so far as to post a detective for two nights outside a closed bookstall displaying a sample of the .
- Son of a successful businessman, Collector Wise succumbed to the bibliophilic passion early, sometimes went without his supper to buy some treasurelet from a secondhand bookstall.
- Communist students spend much of their time distributing pamphlets and papers through nearby villages, are able to pick up Soviet literature at any bookstall for comparatively .
News & Articles
- Monsters: The 1985 Chicago Bears
Bears fan Rich Cohen shares stories about his book Monsters: The 1985 Chicago Bears and the Wild Heart of Football . Appearances The Bookstall in Winnetka Tuesday, November 5 at 7:00 pm. Anderson’s in Naperville on November 6 at 7:00 …
Nov. 4, 2013 - WGN Radio Chicago