- n employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
the play had bookings throughout the summer
- n the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
wondered who had made the booking
- v engage for a performance
- v arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- v record a charge in a police register
- v register in a hotel booker
- Ironically, the best site for booking a flight is not one that actually books flights, like Expedia, Orbitz or Travelocity.
- Always reserve a seat at the time of booking, and if the airline or booking engine won't let you, keep revisiting until you can.
- Most airlines and booking engines sell packages that lump together airfare, hotel and sometimes meals, airport transfers and activities into one price.
News & Articles
- Booking Platform Hotel.info Links To Social Media Sites For Profile Data
Hotel reservations service Hotel.info has partnered with business social networking sites to simplify the booking process for corporate travelers, who account for about 60 percent of the company's business.
June 27, 2013 - Business Travel News
- Booking Passage We Irish and Americans
Thomas Lynch's latest book (now out in paperback) takes a close look at the complicated relationship between the Irish and Irish America. In "Booking Passage: We Irish and Americans" Lynch writes of his initial visits to Ireland in 1970 to meet family in west Clare.
June 27, 2013 - Irish Central
- Weekly booking logs - June 26, 2013
The Leader publishes the names of those who are arrested in Lucerne Valley as well as Lucerne Valley residents who are arrested elsewhere in San Bernardino County, along with the reason for their arrest. All information comes from the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. • BOOKING (DRUNK IN PUBLIC): On June 13 at 2:22 a.m. in the area of Old Woman Springs Road and Allen, 24-year-old James ...
June 27, 2013 - The Lucerne Valley Leader
- Steve Bruce in Sportinglife.com
But Bruce said: "In my opinion we were robbed. It is a joke that we have not come away from this match with something. The referee got the first booking for Valencia wrong. The Liverpool player took the kick, and Valencia did not encroach towards it...
- Fabio Capello in The Associated Press
I substituted him because he was booked,Capello said. "I was worried about a second booking and he (would be) sent off."
- Ana Ivanovic in ABC News
Someone from upstairs made the ball roll over,Ivanovic said. "If it wasn't for that net ...... I would be booking my flight back home."