- n anything that tends to arouse
- n an additional payment (or other remuneration) to employees as a means of increasing output
- It was regarded as certain that the Ways and Means Committee of the House would take up the case of a soldier bonus before considering Secretary Mellon's tax reduction plan.
- Hank Greenberg, general manager of the Cleveland Indians, was close-mouthed about the exact bonus price, but admitted: "It's the highest ever given to any player"even.
- Sources tell PTI that details of the bonus plan were revealed 10 days before Treasury staffers say they learned of them.
News & Articles
- Bisbee school board lowers superintendent's bonus
BISBEE — After a closed-door executive session, it was a 4-1 vote that determined Bisbee Unified School District superintendent Jim Phillips will receive a 1 percent annual performance bonus. Phillips told school board members Tuesday night that his contract, if he were to meet four goals he put in place for himself at the time of his 2010 offer, then he would receive a 3 percent bonus based on ...
June 21, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- New Hypertrophy Max Bonus Just Released and Only Available for 24 Hours
Vince Del Monte and Ben Pakulski have just released a brand new Hypertrophy Max bonus for the 4 day Hypertrophy Max program sale and it is only available for the next 24 hours. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hypertrophy-max-bonus/and-review/prweb10852779.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- The Wanted Life Bonus Clip: Siva Explains The Wanted's Decision
In this exclusive bonus clip from this past Sunday's The Wanted Life, Siva goes to tell Nareesha and Kelsey what The Wanted have decided to do for their fan...
June 17, 2013 - E! Online
- Barack Obama in TheStreet.com
This is a financial company that finds itself in distress due to recklessness and greed,said President Barack Obama. "It's hard to understand how derivative traders warranted any bonus. How do they justify this?"
- Lawrence Summers in International Herald Tribune
Summers said Geithner used all his power, "both legal and moral, to reduce the level of these bonus payments."
- Andrew Cuomo in Globe and Mail
We owe it to taxpayers to take every possible action to stop unwarranted bonus payments to those who caused the AIG meltdown in the first place,Mr. Cuomo said, accusing the company of breeching an agreement with the state to suspend bonus...