- n a cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie
- n a rope with weights attached to the ends; is thrown to entangle the legs of an animal; of South American origin
- Friends remember sharing bakso bola tenis, or noodles with tennis-ball-size meatballs, from a roadside stand.
- Most of the girls are all remarkably handsome, but one slinky, dark-eyed ragazzaccia in garters and black hose was a real bam-bola (doll).
News & Articles
- Revenue Accountant
Accounting or Finance, Bookkeeper, MUST have BOLA experience.
June 24, 2013 - Rigzone
- Arshad Warsi in Hindu
We've named the film 'Kaun Bola'. See the film, and you'll know why. It's the perfect title. Hopefully, audiences will agree,said Arshad.
- Dennis Orcollo in ABS CBN News
Maganda 'yung naging simula, medyo umayon sa akin 'yung bola kaya sinamantala ko na,said Orcollo, who is coming off a win in the World Pool Masters weeks ago.
- Barack Obama in CNN
When former President Olusegun Obasanjo made life difficult for Atiku, some of us stood by the oppressed. Senator Bola Tinubu and I backed him. Atiku's house in Aso Villa was like a graveyard. He was begging me to visit him. I challenged Obasanjo... Orji Uzor Kalu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orji_Uzor_Kalu&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEntL63KnD7LKW9a7qGMG13ak5SRg THISDAY http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php%3Fid%3D136528&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGe9PcygkpJfdl61FL1hV_x2SYmhg Feb 23, 2009
11386 15770 bold As President Obama said in his inaugural address: For everywhere we look, there is work to be done. The state of our economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act -- not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth....