- n a cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie
- n long heavy knife with a single edge; of Philippine origin
- Garza, who is wearing jeans and a bolo tie in the picture, told PTI that Bush greeted him as "Jefe," or "chief" in Spanish.
- Proceeding at an even dog trot, a knife fashioned out of a bolo (native blade) in each hand, he skewered an aged grocer as he stood in his store doorway, then an amazed bystander .
- Ceferino Garcia, Filipino welterweight, is also a good man in the ring: he has a paralyzing ''bolo" punch (a right uppercut), knocked out nine opponents this year.
News & Articles
- IRS wasnt fond of Open Source, either
The “Be On the Lookout” – BOLO – list that the United States Internal Revenue Service was using in November 2010 didn’t just list “Tea Party” and “Progressive” as trigger words for further investigation. Amidst the blacked-out redactions, this turned …
June 25, 2013 - O'Reilly Media
- IRS 'lookout' lists cast wider net than conservative groups
By Patrick Temple-West and Kim Dixon WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Internal Revenue Service agents used more than just "Tea Party" and other conservative terms to screen tax exempt applications, the newly-appointed IRS chief said on Monday after a month-long review ordered by President Barack Obama. The IRS has scrapped use of the "be on the lookout" (BOLO) lists, newly appointed IRS chief Daniel ...
June 24, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Steve Bruce in Happyghana.com
Sunderland manager Steve Bruce said: "We are delighted to be able to add a player of Bolo's quality to the squad. He has performed at the highest level year after year and he's done extremely well during his time training with the club. Bolo brings...
- Rafael Benitez in Brisbane Times
We certainly have options on both wings, these are the areas I am having to consider carefully,Benitez said. "This involves Bolo, Harry and Jermaine [Pennant] and I have not yet made my decision. We looked at all the players in the...