boisterously : Definition, Usages, News and More
- boisterously cram themselves into the back-seat.
- The songs may be poignantly plaintive, boisterously celebratory or ironically funny.
- The 300 civil rights leaders who gathered on the South Lawn of the White House last week greeted one another boisterously.
News & Articles
- Quinn Rolls Out Support From Former Puerto Rican Governor
City Council Speaker Christine Quinn jetted across the city Monday to show off her newest endorsement in the mayor’s race: former Puerto Rican Governor Sila Maria Calderon. Ms. Calderón, who said she traveled from San Juan to join Ms. Quinn on the blisteringly hot day, began the tour in the Bronx, where Assemblywoman Carmen Arroyo boisterously announced the endorsement, and presence, of Ms ...
July 15, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Ann Powers in Chicago Tribune
Ann Powers, writing in the Los Angeles Times, called it "boisterously scatterbrained, exhilaratingly bad," while Greg Kot of the Chicago Tribune found it "overdone and remarkably slight."