- n an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft
- n an evil spirit
- Huey Long climaxed the municipal primary campaign with an hysterical radio tirade against his opponents, finally bursting into parodied song: Anti-Long, little bogy, anti-Long .
- Cocky had been Newcomb Carlton's assertions that the "menace" was a "bogy.
- In the panel on "the Problem of World Production," Fairfield (Our Plundered Planet) Osborn once more raised his familiar Malthusian bogy of ever-shrinking resources, ever .
- Nathan Hindmarsh in The Age
They seem to get us early on in seasons,back-rower Nathan Hindmarsh said. "I remember they put 50 on us once [in 2005]. They're a bit of a bogy side for us. Hopefully we're able to change that."
- Lawrie McKinna in SportsAustralia.com
If Newcastle do go through to the Grand Final, we're hopefully going to play them there and we need to get those bogy thoughts out of our minds and a victory against them at the weekend is important,said McKinna. "We're confident - in a...
- Brett Hodgson in Melbourne Herald Sun
I guess every side has teams out there that are seen by people as bogy sides, but the simple facts are we haven't aimed up each time we've played Parramatta,Hodgson said. "We haven't spoken about it. And I'm sure Parramatta won't have...