boche : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n offensive term for a person of German descent
- In the past, even enlightened Frenchmen like Schuman, who do not overestimate the boche bogey, had been reluctant about Franco-German economic integration because they were .
- As politicians, almost all of them still believed that damning the boche was the cheapest way of getting votes in France.
- It took two weeks to reach the Buddhist monastery of Thyang-boche at 13,000 ft.
News & Articles
- Bid accepted to replace high school boiler
The Washington Community School Board accepted a bid to replace the boiler at the high school. A special meeting was held on Tuesday, June 18, to review the bids. Five bids were received for the project. The bids were from Regan Mechanical for $240,750, Cunningham for $253,100, Millard for $211,746, Boche for $288,800, and Scharnweber Water Condition Inc. for $208,395. The bid of $208,395 was ...
June 21, 2013 - Washington Evening Journal