- In a survey conducted recently at a girls' high school in New York City, 8% of the students confessedperhaps boastfullyto being heroin addicts; in the eleventh grade alone .
- Translated (although few readers were likely to do so), all that this hodgepodge meant was that the Mirror had been wrong in the first place, and was now boastfully admitting it.
- Dick Beddoes of the Toronto Globe and Mail, who had boastfully predicted a clean Canadian sweep, ate his columnafter coating the newsprint with a thick layer of borsch.
- Randy Hillier in Bay Today
In McGuinty's rush to pump up his chest to the environmentalist lobby, he has boastfully doled out billions to major friends like Samsung and deceived the people of Ontario,said Hillier. "Dalton McGuinty's 'green agenda' has become nothing...
- Brian Tierney in Philadelphia Inquirer
There is nothing more important to the health of the region, psychologically, financially, than The Philadelphia Inquirer,said Tierney, publisher of The Inquirer and chief executive officer of PMH. "I don't say that boastfully. It's just a...