- n a very boastful and talkative person
- Joseph Schildkraut is the dreaming boaster of the title role.
- Peer, the boaster, the seeker of self-realization and the victim of a relentless wanderlust, is played by Joseph Schildkraut.
- He was immensely energetic, a great talker, reader, boaster, walker, who swam like an otter and drank, not like a feckless undergraduate as Donald was apt to do, but like some .
- Garret Anderson in International Herald Tribune
That's just not me. I'm not a boaster,said Anderson, whose tiebreaking three-run double in Game 7 of the 2002 World Series helped the Angels beat San Francisco. "I mean, the numbers speak for themselves. The factual statistical things are...
- Jeremaine Copeland in Globe and Mail
What took everyone's focus away from Nik [as an athlete] was that he was a big talker. A lot of people don't like a boaster,teammate Jeremaine Copeland said. "He's growing up and becoming a man. No can really change you, only you can...