- n a very boastful and talkative person
- On a campaign flight Monday, the Democrat responded cheerily to being called a "big, blowhard doofus.
- He picks himself up and gets back in the race that's life, or Sinatra's blowhard version of it anyway.
- A too-angry blowhard spouting foolish radicalism? If you are going to exempt someone for being angry about the Rodney King riots, then you might as well disqualify every African .
News & Articles
- 'Hunger Games' Star Wes Bentley Joins HBO's Ryan Murphy Pilot
By Jethro Nededog LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Gearing up for production this fall, "Glee" and "American Horror Story" co-creator Ryan Murphy and "Dexter's" Lauren Gussis' HBO drama pilot, "Open," has cast Wes Bentley. TheWrap has learned that Bentley will play Evan Foster. The character is described as "handsome and knows it, arrogant and completely charismatic, a bit of a blowhard who loves ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Wes Bentley To Star In Ryan Murphy’s HBO Pilot ‘Open’
Wes Bentley ( The Hunger Games ) is set to star in Open , HBO’s drama pilot from Glee and American Horror Story co-creator Ryan Murphy . The project, which Murphy co-wrote with Lauren Gussis , is described as a modern, provocative exploration of human sexuality and relationships. Bentley will play the handsome but arrogant Evan Foster, a bit of a blowhard who loves espousing his theories on ...
June 13, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Karl Rove in FOXNews
Sharing some french bread pizza from Scranton, PA with reporters aboard his press plane, the Democratic VP nominee laughed off reports that Bush adviser Karl Rove called him a "big blowhard doofus" at the Republican National Convention today.
- Curt Schilling in Chicago Tribune
Oh, and we are trying to keep tabs on how many times our folicly (sic) challenged friend CHB uses the word 'Blowhard' in reference to me,Schilling wrote. "The over-under on the season is 100, and I think she's bypassed that already."
- Frank Rich in Consortium News
Once Toto parts the curtain, the Wizard of Oz can never be the wizard again,Rich wrote. "He is forever Professor Marvel, blowhard and snake-oil salesman. Hurricane Katrina, which is likely to endure in the American psyche as long as L....