- n blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- Before we understood Rayleigh scattering, there was no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the sky's blueness.
- That bubble-headed creature with a broad smile, a paw raised in greeting and a disarming blueness beams down at us not only across Japan but on the streets of Hanoi, in courses at .
- Their purity and extraordinary depth give the lakes a blueness of indescribable intensity.
News & Articles
- MIKE LUNSFORD: ‘Once more to the lake…’
We are heading home today after spending a few days on Lake Michigan, and I am a bit sad for the leaving. We have made it a habit to come here every year, dragging weary bones and beach towels and enough breakfast food to last us a week. And, as expected, when I turn my back on the cool blueness of the lake for the last time this afternoon, I’ll know that another year has gone by, and there’s no ...
July 22, 2013 - Terre Haute Tribune Star