blinder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
- a unable to see
- s unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- s not based on reason or evidence
- But there is no greater blinder than success, even for a visionary like Bill Gates.
- He didn't even have to roll his eyes to show he was blinder than anybody.
News & Articles
- New Firefox Plug-in Warns People of NSA Surveillance (Video)
By now most Americans have heard that the National Security Agency (NSA) is monitoring the phone and web activity of millions, if not all, Americans. The device used to watch Americans on the web is called PRISM. However, for Firefox browser users there may be a way around the spying eyes of PRISM and the NSA. Justin Blinder, 28-year-old developer from Brooklyn, New York, recently released a ...
June 15, 2013 - Opposing Views