- n someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding
- Earlier, the youngest son, Don Gonzalo, also a bleeder, died after a minor car smash.
- By Mendelian laws of inheritance, the daughter of a father-bleeder and a mother-carrier can be a bleeder.
- Findings: After six hours, clotting time of mature bleeder rats was reduced from, about nine minutes to three.
News & Articles
- Breeders' Cup to allow Lasix in all races in 2014
In a reversal of their previously announced medication policy, Breeders' Cup officials announced Friday they would allow the race-day use of the anti-bleeder medication Lasix in all of their races for the 2014 World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
Aug. 23, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Royal Delta to test championship mettle in Personal Ensign
Champion mare Royal Delta has been up and down the past year, but her trainer thinks he's solved her inconsistency by taking her off the anti-bleeder medication Lasix.
Aug. 22, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Paul Pierce in USA Today
Baby's a bleeder,said Paul Pierce, who scored 27 points. "I don't know what's going on with him. I just know that if we ever get into it, I know where to hit him."
- Josh Fogg in SportingNews.com
You're hoping for any kind of hit, a bleeder infield hit, anything that scores a run there,Fogg said.
- Sylvester Stallone in ESPN
What I saw was pretty extraordinary,Stallone said during a 2001 interview that became part of a "Rocky" anniversary DVD. "I saw a man they call 'the Bayonne Bleeder' who didn't have a chance at all against the greatest fighting machine...