- Also, the notion that man became bipedal in tandem with his brain growth is no longer widely held.
- It follows the career of Ted Mishkin, a brilliant animator of the 1930s driven to madness by a (possibly imaginary) malevolent, bipedal cat named Waldo.
- But for the bipedal mammals who were allowed to rise once the big lizards were finally gone, it is a matter of enduring fascination.
News & Articles
- Rain: Boy meets invisible girl
The concept at the heart of Rain is magical. Looking out his window, a boy witness a seemingly invisible girl, her silhouette revealed by the rain as she ran splashing through the night. She was followed by another invisible entity outlined by the rain, a ferocious bipedal monster, which was referred to only as an "unknown." Fearing for the girl's life, the boy chases after her, following her ...
June 15, 2013 - Joystiq
- John Kappelman in Austin American-Statesman
Feature after feature point to her being bipedal,said John Kappelman, the UT professor of anthropology who led the scientific team that conducted the scans at UT's High-Resolution X-ray Computed Tomography Facility. "But she also has...
- Zeresenay Alemseged in guardian.co.uk
We need to do more work to be sure, so we can't say we know yet, but this seems to be a perfect and capable bipedal species that was also capable of dwelling in the trees,Dr Alemseged said.
- Nicholas Humphrey in The Sun
psychologist Professor Nicholas Humphrey, of the London School of Economics, said said: "This could be hugely important - a living example of how our ancestors walked before they became bipedal. As such it might teach us so much about our distant...