biped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an animal with two feet
- a having two feet
- And a better biped than Lucy.
- This year's highlight comes from America, with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company presenting biped (June 26-27), which features dancers partnered with their digitalized alter egos .
- The vehicular biped escaped but the Cadi gave the police a detailed description of him, and his arrest was considered merely a matter of time.
News & Articles
- Debt Still Bedevils Economy Five Years After Financial Crisis
It’s been five years since since Lehman Bros. declared bankruptcy. What, exactly, has changed? As every sentient biped knows, the developed world entered a financial crisis in 2008, but the Lehman bankruptcy marked the beginning and, as it turned out, the end of the Great Deleveraging.
Sept. 29, 2013 - Forbes
- D Jeffrey Meldrum in Newsday
(One of the books he edited is called "From Biped to Strider: The Emergence of Human Walking, Running and Resource Transport") Over the years, Meldrum says, he and others have come across large prints that cannot be attributed to known animals.