bigamous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of illegal marriage to a second person while legally married to a first
- Back in North Carolina, a strange homecoming awaited them: each was convicted of bigamous cohabitation and sentenced to jail.
- They are thus classed with incestuous and bigamous marriages and are distinct from those marriages which are merely voidable and which may be annulled and from those marriages .
- He endorsed the bigamous marriage of his supporter, Prince Philip of Hesse.
- Philip Ruddock in Sydney Morning Herald
We wanted to remove any potential ambiguity and we set out a number of areas where that was possible,Mr Ruddock told ABC radio. "What they (ACT legislators) are doing is providing for a bigamous, potentially, relationship which to all...