- s willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest
- This also helps explain why nearly all Thai schizophrenics are quiet and "biddable.
- With two biddable suits and rosy game prospects, Goren opened one club to give Sobel a chance to reply at the one level in case she held a weak hand.
- Sir To my mind, your reporting on Australia March 26 was pretty accurate, but I cannot accept your patronizing comment that Australia used to be just a biddable child.
- Anne Enright in Times Online
Well, nobody told me to write a grim book,Enright says. "I've never been biddable as a writer. If someone did tell me what to write, it just wouldn't work when I got to my desk. So they can say what they like, really. My business is to...
- Jilly Cooper in BBC News
He is the most charming, biddable, sweet-natured, perfect pet I've ever come across,Ms Cooper said in a statement. "It is an absolute tragedy that thousands are killed in England and Ireland every year."