bibliographical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or dealing with bibliography
- One of the most prized bibliographical treasures in the world is a Gutenberg Bible.
- The publishers were only too glad to let him run on for 424 pages, including three genealogical tables and 19 pages of bibliographical notesas though the Bouviers were either .
- Since Author Bakeless presents facts supported by an imposing bibliographical reference list, and since his style is engagingly candid and modest, the dullest reader cannot but .
News & Articles
- Ancestry.com, UC Riverside partner to digitize historical newspapers
The Center for Bibliographical Studies and Research at UC Riverside has partnered with online genealogy giant Ancestry.com to digitize millions of pages of historical California newspapers, a partnership that will speed up processing of more than 100,000 reels of newspaper microfilm.
March 18, 2014 - UC Newsroom
- Harry Price in Independent
Price wrote of his library: "Apart from its bibliographical and historical interest, the main purpose of the Research Library is to assist students in the investigation of alleged phenomenological happenings; to help them detect the psychic impostor...