- a relating to or dealing with bibliography
- That composition, they have shown, holds the key to many bibliographic mysteries.
- In their summaries, they must include a sentence or two that reacts to the reading, along with bibliographic information such as the author, title, page number and issue date.
- Includes PDQ, a peer-reviewed database of the latest results of clinical trials and other research projects, and CancerLit, a bibliographic database .
News & Articles
- More e-books available at HLGU
For the first time, people in Missouri can access more than 138,000 unique e-book titles at 59 Missouri Bibliographic Information User System (MOBIUS) member libraries after MOBIUS recently purchased EBSCO eBook™ subscription packages from EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO).
Aug. 12, 2013 - The Hannibal Courier-Post
- Bruns in Boston Globe (registration)
It intrigued me that she was not in any of the standard bibliographic sources . . . including Notable American Women, which was an attempt to make up for the fact that women were not included in standard biographies as much as men were,said...
- Pat Schroeder in InternetNews.com
If that's all they're doing, they only need to copy the bibliographic material. If they want to make it searchable, it's not longer a card catalog,Schroeder responded.