beware : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- But would-be camel-tour buyer, beware.
News & Articles
- Are E-Cigarettes a Boon, a Menace or Both?
Buyers beware. Electronic cigarettes have not been evaluated for safety or effectiveness.
June 26, 2013 - New York Times
- Big Sean Releases 'Beware' With Lil Wayne & Jhene Aiko
Filed under: Hip-Hop , Hip-Hop News A few days after letting fans now that Hall Of Fame will be coming out on Aug. 27 , Big Sean dropped the first single from the album, "Beware" featuring Jhene Aiko and Lil Wayne.
June 25, 2013 - The Boombox
- Reminder: FBAR Filing Due by June 30
BEWARE - If you had any interest in a foreign financial account at any time during calendar year 2012, you may have an obligation to file an FBAR by June 30, 2013!
June 25, 2013 - Forbes
- Osama bin Laden in Navhind Times
Some of you have been lax in one duty, which is to unite your ranks,bin Laden said in the audiotape. "Beware of division ...... Muslims are waiting for you to gather under a single banner to champion righteousness. Be keen to oblige with...
- Ayman al-Zawahri in Melbourne Herald Sun
Beware that the (stray) dogs of Afghanistan have savoured the taste of your soldiers' flesh, so do send them in thousands,Zawahiri said...
- Bill France Jr in SI.com
We put up signs in the scrub areas along the road that said 'Beware of snakes' and funneled people through out gates. It worked out pretty good,France said.