- Freedom lies in traveling this narrow passage, this "close place" betwixt thinking and choosing.
- The investigators found the college freshmen most finicky, the seniors most free-spoken, the faculty betwixt between.
- One he held betwixt thumb and forefinger as his automobile proceeded down the street in which the Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria and his wife were assassinatedthus .
News & Articles
- What to watch? 'Broadchurch'
For those in search of something to watch during this betwixt-and-between TV season, I’d recommend “Broadchurch,” a British-made murder mystery showing Thursday nights on BBC America (and available on demand). It’s an eight-part series, starring David Tennant (“Dr. Who&
Aug. 12, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Peter Roebuck in Cricketnext.com
Phil Hughes was prematurely dropped. One more match was needed, one more chance to find out how far a quick eye might take a young player. Now he is betwixt and between,Roebuck says.
- Florence Shapiro in Dallas Morning News
They're betwixt and between, and they're kind of overlooked,state Sen. Florence Shapiro, R-Plano, said during a visit to Dallas' Dealey Montessori and International Academy, where seventh- and eighth-graders demonstrated a University of Texas...
- Victor Turner in Toronto Star
As Turner explained in The Ritual Process (1969), liminal spaces are "neither here nor there; they are betwixt and between the positions assigned and arrayed by laws, custom, convention and ceremony. As such, their ambiguous and indeterminate...