- v leave or give by will after one's death
My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry
- Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan said that he would bequeath half his wealth to help Asian youth.
- But if there's anything the psychodrama of the two Bush presidencies should have taught us, it is that what fathers bequeath their sons is complicated.
- I think it is more important to bequeath to my son a world that retains a moral compass, a world that when unleashing the most powerful human discovery since Alamogordo .
News & Articles
- Irish heirs of New York millionaire sisters will not see a penny
Two sisters originally from Coolkeragh, Listowel, County Kerry have died leaving millions of dollars in their estate. Attorneys are now desperately seeking out the sister’s family in Ireland not to bequeath them the money but to inform them that all of the money will go to animal charities.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- John Howard in Washington Post
This is a great democracy and I want to wish Mr. Rudd well,Howard said. "We bequeath to him a nation that is stronger and prouder and more prosperous than it was 11-1/2 years ago."
- Prince Charles in Earthtimes
I am so sorry to have to write to you on this subject, and thus to be so interfering,wrote Charles, urging the Qatari prime minister to "bequeath a unique and enduring legacy to London" by backing the more traditional plans submitted...
- Ninoy Aquino in Inquirer.net
Regretting his inability to secure his son's and four daughters' financial future, Ninoy wrote, "The only valuable asset I can bequeath to you now is the name I carry. I have tried my best during my years of public service to keep that name...