- n (Hinduism) a member of a people living in Bangladesh and West Bengal (mainly Hindus)
- n an ethnic group speaking Bengali and living in Bangladesh and eastern India
- n a Magadhan language spoken by the Bengali people; the official language of Bangladesh and Bengal
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Bengal or its people
- Mithun Chakraborty in Thaindian.com
Asked how he perceives the fate of the Bengali film industry, Mithun said: "To release a Bengali film nationally and to tell people that we also make great films is enough to say that the state of the Bengali film industry is very good and it is...
- Chakraborty in AHN
We are aiming to start the Dhaka-Kolkata passenger train service from Pahela Baishakh (the first day of Bengali New Year) ...... You see, our rail minister has already announced the date in the parliament,India's High Commissioner to...
- Georgi Pirinski in Times Online
Ritu-da asked me to get into the typical Bengali woman mode for the character with the sari-and-blouse and body language, etc...... it was not at all difficult for me as I have grown up watching my mother like that. For the language, it was very... Bipasha Basu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipasha_Basu&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5iM6RwwUivH5iU0-UFQ7heByHIw Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14907467&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHZ6U39FWMGylugdk5w_jxy8CMCxg Aug 29, 2009
9487 13180 benghazi Sentencing innocent people to death is an attempt to cover up the real culprits and the real reasons for the AIDS outbreak in Benghazi," said Georgi Pirinski, a Bulgarian parliamentary speaker.