- r in a believable manner
he acted believably sincere
- r easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
- It is a low-key, commercial comedy, but its people are believably eccentric instead of unbelievably nutsy, it offers an interesting twist on the basic dilemmas of romantic comedy .
- Ever since two men threw pies at her at the University of Arizona last year, she has traveled with a bodyguard, a bourbon-drinking ex-cop who says, quite believably, that he can .
- Screen Cred: As honor student Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, the British actress believably delivers goody-goody lines like, "I'm going to bed before either of you .
News & Articles
- Syria Strike To Be "Unbelievably Small" Kerry Promises, Leaves Everyone Puzzled
The Secretary of State, his emotional appeal to populist empathy using hundreds of YouTube clips showing the alleged aftermath of a chemical attack but not one piece of evidence proving Assad launched said attack, falling on deaf ears and eyes, has revised his track for a Syrian intervention. The latest spin from John Kerry: the Syrian attack would be " unbelievably small " as he characterized ...
Sept. 9, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Lee Unkrich in USA Today
Back when the first two films were made, the technology was not there to handle the fur and make the character move believably like a stuffed animal,says Lee Unkrich, longtime Pixar-ite and director of Toy Story 3. "Eleven years later,...
- Terry Teachout in Houston Chronicle
Not only is (the) ensemble cast at home with every line,Teachout wrote, "but they put across the play's angry warmth so believably that you'd think you were sitting at the table with them."
- Adrian Lester in Independent
They don't just want personalities,says Lester, of Kudos, the production company that makes Hustle. "They want acting. Especially with the twists and turns the characters take. You have to be believably something else for the audience not...