- n a very light brown
- s of a light greyish-brown color
- Tanned and fit, with the kind of face the Romans used to impress on coins, Wyeth, 69, wears a beige sailor's sweater and beige twill pants; his silver-blond hair is closely cropped .
- The original iMac broke the beige-box mold with curves, candy colors and a carrying handle.
- Since being named chief executive of the British design house seven years ago, she has convinced the style elite that the dormant, 148-year-old brandwith its placid beige .
- Janet Jackson in Reuters
You will see a lot of satin and lace combined and rich colors such as burgundy and beige, silver and peach as well as your classic black and white,Jackson said in a statement. "It makes you feel incredible and offers variety as diverse as...
- Bob Geldof in Reuters South Africa
While I'm no agriculture expert, something more has to be done here so that people are fed,Geldof said, describing Sierra Leone, part of what was once known as West Africa's 'Rice Coast' as "so green it makes Ireland look beige".
- David Hicks in News Sentinel
â™¦Bright colors: Bright, happy colors are just the thing for an economic downturn, spelling an "end to the tyranny of beige good taste," Hicks says.