- n execution by cutting off the victim's head
- n killing by cutting off the head
- v cut the head of
- The biggest mass beheading in recent history caused widespread revulsion in Mexico but little surprise.
- It was al-Zawahiri who wrote a letter to al-Qaeda's leader in Iraq, Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi, gently suggesting that he stop his habit of beheading hostages because it was turning off .
- Ahmad Omar Saed Sheik, who was questioned intensively after his capture and conviction in Pakistan, insisted to his interrogators that he was personally opposed to beheading .
News & Articles
- A city in the balance: Kevyn Orr must satisfy creditors without ruining Detroit
With too little cash to pay off more than $15billion in estimated long-term obligations , Detroit's emergency manager will have to force some to take severe haircuts. Still, a haircut does not always mean a beheading.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Taliban accused of beheading two boys in Afghanistan
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan, June 10 (UPI) -- Taliban militants are accused of beheading two boys in southern Afghanistan's Kandahar province, government officials said Monday.
June 10, 2013 - UPI
- Taliban Beheads Two Young Boys In Afghanistan
CNN reports two children found dead after Taliban beheading in southern Afghanistan. According to the provincial governor’s office, one 10-year-old boy, and another, age 16, were the victims of the Taliban beheading which occurred in Kandahar. The 10-year-old boy had reportedly been collecting food waste from a garbage bin near a security checkpoint. There are [...] Taliban Beheads Two Young ...
June 10, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Michelle Malkin in NEWS.com.au
The kaffiyeh "has come to symbolise murderous Palestinian jihad. Popularized by Yasser Arafat and a regular adornment of Muslim terrorists appearing in beheading and hostage-taking videos, the apparel has been mainstreamed by both ignorant (and...
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Reuters South Africa
The beheading of the seven captives in Sulu once again demonstrates the Abu Sayyaf's ruthlessness and only strengthens our resolve to neutralise them,President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo said in a statement. "Abu Sayyaf's acts of terror will...
- Muqtada al-Sadr in USA Today
We condemn what some people are doing regarding the beheading of prisoners and it is illegal according to Islamic law,al-Sadr said. "Anybody doing this is a criminal and we will punish him according to Islamic law."