- n confusion resulting from failure to understand
- She pops off the Shrek-shaped cap on a Crazy Hair confection and, after some initial befuddlement (of a kind no one under 12 would suffer), turns a dial on the bottom of the .
- She could locate the befuddlement of a brainwashed heiress (in the movie Patty Hearst), the crassness of an old-time good-time girl (as Sally Bowles, a Tony-winning turn, in the .
- In 2004, perhaps out of befuddlement and frustration, a group of scholars declared that the script marked only rudimentary pictograms and that the Indus Valley people were .
News & Articles
- PHILLIES NOTEBOOK: Martinez, Diekman arrive in roster shuffle
MINNEAPOLIS - Thursday, the Phillies welcomed back a guy whose continued return to the majors is a source of never-ending befuddlement. Friday, they will add a guy who at least offers some semblance of hope that his talent might bring something of worth to their miserable bullpen. After Wednesday night's 4-3 loss, the Phils optioned infielder Cesar Hernandez to Triple-A Lehigh Valley, as Michael ...
June 14, 2013 - The Mercury
- Robert Scheer in Newsday
Scheer, who should know better, said, "Those brain cells do go and 'senior moments' of befuddlement are more than a joke."