- n confusion resulting from failure to understand
- Since the lyrics remain a bafflement, it might well be.
- First, in January, came the spine-tingling arrival of I Want to Hold Your Hand a great, convulsive rock-'n'-roll record that, to the bafflement of many a teen garage band across .
- Film critics aren't supposed to confess bafflement at the end of a review, but that's what I feel here.
News & Articles
- Plan B emergency contraceptive pill battle: Confusion endures
It was hailed as a significant step forward in women's reproductive rights, but this week's decision by the Obama administration to allow non-prescription, over-the-counter sales of the emergency contraceptive Plan B One-Step may do little to dispel widespread bafflement over the issue, say medical and legal experts.
June 13, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Susan Collins in New York Times
When I was home this weekend, I talked to constituents who expressed their utter bafflement that Congress could not proceed on something that has widespread support,Ms. Collins said.
- John Bruton in Irish Times
Now head of the European Commission delegation in Washington, Mr Bruton said US political reaction to the Irish rejection of the Lisbon Treaty last June was "one of complete bafflement".
- Alma Guillermoprieto in guardian.co.uk
In Caracas today it often seems as if there were no issues, only bilious anger or unconditional devotion - or gasping bafflement - all provoked by the president,Ms Guillermoprieto said.