- v form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- v decorate by sewing beads onto
- v string together like beads
- s covered with beads of liquid
a face beaded with sweat
- This season she charmed the front row with a collection inspired by 1950s souvenir scarves and the quirky tchotchkes (beaded bags, raffish straw hats and embroidered suede .
- On table: Venetian-glass-beaded bag by Bottega Veneta; beaded bag by Giorgio Armani.
- And, according to Elbaz, what a modern bride needs is an off-the-rack wedding dress a short beaded tunic perhaps that they can wear on the beach in Bali when they tie the .
News & Articles
- Cree First Nation Pow Wow Dancer Recovers Lost Regalia
Cree First Nation pow wow dancer Roberta Kakinoosit, of Edmonton, Alberta, was desperate to recover her intricately-beaded moccasins, eagle feathers, leggings, capes and dresses...
June 13, 2013 - Indian Country Today
- Outwater Introduces its Interlocking Beaded Wainscoting
Guaranteed to provide the look and feel of custom millwork at “down to earth” prices, Outwater’s new line of Interlocking Beaded Wainscoting enables you to easily and affordably add the warmth and elegance of traditional wall and ceiling paneling to any room without the high cost, installation difficulties and other material drawbacks often associated with customary paneling. (PRWeb June 12 ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Moscow Mardi Gras livens up downtown
People wearing colorful beaded necklaces and masks filled the downtown bars Saturday night, enjoying the music of live bands, drink specials and an overall lively atmosphere. The occasion was Moscow Mardi Gras, a charity event created ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Tory Johnson in WZZM
One of my favorite sites right now is Etsy.com which is an opportunity to sell anything you make by hand; beaded jewelry, a pillow, clothing,says Johnson.
- Peter Coyote in San Francisco Chronicle
She was working as a belly dancer and would sew these beaded curtains to make money on the side,said Coyote, a founder of the Diggers, an anarchistic group supplying free food, housing and medical aid to the needy in San Francisco. "We...
- Al Young in Enterprise-Record
The blues,Young writes in the introduction, "is beaded and threaded throughout America's musical mosaic. It will always be dramatically unpredictable, sometimes torturous and sometimes pleasurable," and "ever resistant to classroom...