- n loud cries made while weeping
- v shout loudly and without restraint
- v make a raucous noise
- v cry loudly
- When the jury said yes, I just started bawling.
- I remember my first day of nursery school, bawling because I was afraid I would miss Batman.
- He keeps a photo in his cell phone of himself and his bawling son crouched together in a narrow tunnel.
- Keiichiro Nagashima in Washington Post
My dad was in the stands and the moment he found out that I won a medal, he was bawling his eyes out,Nagashima said. "My dad doesn't usually watch me, but he was there today. I was overwhelmed by that."
- Lindsay Lohan in Malaysia Star
The article also quoted Lohan as saying, "I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn't admit it," in reference to her reaction after watching her May appearance on Saturday Night Live. "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms...
- Ken Green in TSN
If I start talking about it, I'm probably going to end up bawling, so I'm trying to say the right things without losing it,Green said Sunday. "I don't know if I could possibly express what this has done for me personally in terms of...