- v shout loudly and without restraint
- v make a raucous noise
- v cry loudly
Don't bawl in public!
- At least Jimmy Swaggart had the good grace to bawl on television and beat his breast and otherwise oblige the audience with the theatrics of repentance.
- When he lived in New York City, Ferrell would find the most ordinary painting in a museum and bawl in front of it.
- Watching a child bawl through a flu vaccine is tough for any parent, and it didn't help when the Centers for Disease Control recommended earlier this year that all children from .
- Nikola Mijailovic in Sportinglife.com
Almost in the first minute he hit me very badly, it was a really inappropriate move for a football player,Mijailovic told Serbian newspaper Kurir. "When I hit back, he started to bawl, to insult me, he even started to stick his tongue out...
- Mike Modano in Fort Worth Star Telegram
When it's my time, I'll probably bawl like a baby,Modano said Monday on the eve of his induction into the Texas Sports Hall of Fame in Waco.
- Chandra Crawford in CBC.ca (blog)
I am not going to stand here and bawl about it,Crawford said. "It was such a long shot. Did you see my bib number today? It was 47 -- out of 54 girls -- that was my ranking. I was down there with the exotics. I think I was in a Kazakhstan...