- v put in barrels
- a put in or stored in a barrel
- s (of an arrow) tapered toward both ends
- Wall Street Journal editorial page with double-barrelled hit.
- A doubled-barrelled invasion appeared over the golfing horizon when Arthur Gladstone Havers (English) and James Ockenden (English) holders respectively of the English and French .
- He proposed a triple-barrelled attack on real beer and hard liquor which would cost only three millions more than the 28 million dollar appropriation already scheduled.
- Damien Hobgood in Global Surf News
The second wave in that set was really doubling up on itself and it looked really glassy so I started going for the barrel,said Hobgood. "I then remembered what I was yelling to CJ in the heat before: to go for turns: but it barrelled and...
- Dustin Pedroia in Boston Globe
I got it pretty good,said Pedroia. "Barrelled it up."