- n a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- As captain of a unisexual barque, it is logical for you to engage in some institutional flirtations.
- Sard Harker, sailor, lay on the barque Venturer in Las Palomas harbor, dreaming of a girl he loved.
- The first book John Masefield has written as England's Poet Laureate is appropriately a book about an English ship: the steel four-masted barque Wanderer of Liverpool.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) — A group raising money to build a museum celebrating the Coast Guard and honoring its history says it's raised $100,000. The National Coast Guard Museum Association said Monday it hopes to raise $1 million by Labor Day with support from a group of donors called the "Barque Eagle Society ," named for the Coast Guard's sail training ship that is based at the Coast Guard ...
June 24, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Pope Paul VI in Catholic News Agency
Benedict XVI told the Bishop of Brescia that,"The Lord desired that a son of the land of Brescia would steer the rudder of Peter's barque during the council, in the years of his first activities."