banding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
the black and yellow banding of bees and wasps
- n an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- v bind or tie together, as with a band
- v attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- TD Jakes in Forbes
Just as African-American clergy fervently came together 50 years ago to fight for civil rights, we are banding together today to bring an end to HIV/AIDS and its potential to obliterate our community,said Bishop TD Jakes, leader of the Dallas...
- Terry Francona in MLB.com
Whatever happens, happens, that's part of the game. We've come off a couple of good wins and we've done a terrific job,Francona said. "Guys are banding together, and the energy in our dugout [and on the field] has been unbelievable. So I...
- Craig Benson in WFtv.com
Banding together with states like Michigan, we can leverage our purchasing power, and I'm asking the secretary to look at that and let us join pool efforts,Benson said.