- Last week Angelo met the liner Rex, joyfully took into his arms brown-eyed Amelia and their four-year-old bambino, Bruno.
- He pulled up sharply, got out of his car, picked up the bambino and carried it indoors to its mother, saying: "You must be more careful.
- The bambino stopped the orchestra, sternly told the oboist to get back on the track.
News & Articles
- Monday Morning Roundup: Mid-Market's Missing Pieces
In Monday's morning roundup: the dark spots along mid-Market, SoulCycle sweeps Marin, grow house fires in the Richmond, sushi in the Bar Bambino space, and improving the Wiggle. [ more › ]
June 10, 2013 - SFist
- President Bush in Seattle Post Intelligencer
No one really expected the answer to the curse of the Bambino would come from a group of players that call themselves 'idiots,' except for maybe idiots who don't understand baseball,Bush said. "This is a heck of a team."
- Dave Flemming in San Francisco Chronicle
I think it's the last gasp of the curse of the Bambino,said Flemming, who didn't believe in the curse. "Now, I'm starting to re-think my whole world."
- Pedro Martinez in NBCSports.com
When asked about the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry, Pedro Martinez said: "I'm starting to hate talking about the Yankees...... I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass, pardon me the...