- n flying in a balloon
- v ride in a hot-air balloon
- v become inflated
- Ironically, the dramatic escape had been inspired by an East German television program on the history of ballooning.
- Over the next 22 years, he amassed 115 records in aviation, gliding, ballooning, sailing, boating, mountaineering, skiing, triathlon, even dogsledding.
- By last year, the cost of making and importing one of his favorite pieces, the Caballero chair, was ballooning.
News & Articles
- Facebook's Parse now powering 100,000 apps
The social network plays landlord to the data behind a ballooning number of applications, its Parse service says. Originally posted at News - Internet & Media
June 13, 2013 - CNET
- Now's the Time to Tackle Tax Reform
Remember all the calls for tax reform and cries for reining in ballooning federal deficits? They are fading into the woodwork of all those Congressional chambers that have heard it all before. After four years of trillion-dollar deficits, the Congressional Budget Office is forecasting less than a $650 billion deficit.
June 12, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News
- Are Tough Times for Miners Good for Investors?
With ballooning costs creating real concerns within the industry, are companies finally adjusting their behavior to benefit investors?
June 12, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Omar al-Bashir in International Herald Tribune
In order to make sure that everything is normal, we did a catheterization and not ballooning,al-Bashir told The Associated Press.
- John Thune in BigNews.biz (press release)
This eye-opening report shines a harsh spotlight on inefficiencies, surprising business practices, and possible abuses that contribute to ballooning costs for individuals and insurance carriers, and make it more difficult for Californians to obtain... Bill Lockyer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Lockyer&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE48SWartiAcRyFKqcEMMWVVIu-GQ San Jose Mercury News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mercurynews.com/healthandscience/ci_7980697&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG2GA2XLILnDL4CYb211dUGMGOMkA Jan 15, 2008
7791 11108 ballooning The alternative amendment I proposed was a common sense step toward restoring fiscal sanity to our nation's runaway spending and ballooning deficit," said Thune. "The defeat of my amendment was a missed opportunity for Congress to prove they...