- n a person whose head is bald
- n a widgeon the male of which has a white crown
- All the house is asleep, but we know very wel That the jealous, the jealous old baldpate may hear, Tho' you've padded his night-capO sweet Isabel .
- He is talking about Jay Sebring, 28, the Alabama-born boy who has become dictator of the nape-line, tyrant of the sideburn, and keeper of the keys to baldpate for a list of .
- Managing the Cleveland club is another onetime Indian, baldpate Bill Wambsganss, only baseballer ever to make an unassisted triple play in a World Series (against the Dodgers in .
News & Articles
- HOPEWELL TOWNSHIP: Hunter Farm homestead to be preserved
The 138-acre Hunter Farm homestead in northwestern Hopewell Township, located near Howell Living History Farm and Baldpate Mountain, has been preserved through a partnership between the township and Mercer County.
Jan. 18, 2014 - Hopewell Valley News