baldy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person whose head is bald
- And even then, I will still be a semi-baldy, but a little more semi and little less baldy.
- Amid yells of laughter Papa Niesen, a plump, blue-shirted baldy, once a Brooklyn real-estate operator, shouted: "That woman Mama is wonderful!.
- Even if they had heard of Glitter, they probably wouldn't have associated him with the aging baldy who rented a luxury apartment in Phnom Penh six months ago.
News & Articles
- Phelan wagon trail educator to hold petition drive for trails
PHELAN The founder of an educational non-profit that holds historical wagon adventures through the Baldy Mesa area is collecting signatures to keep off-highway vehicles off a San Bernardino Forest trail expansion. Harold Gabriel, founder of the Wagon Trail Ranch & Co., will hold a covered...
June 18, 2013 - Victorville Daily Press
- Steak Fry in Mt. Baldy benefits fire volunteers
MT. BALDY -- This summer barbecue does more than just provide guests with a great steak. In fact, the aptly named Steak Fry is a local tradition that has been going on for the past 55 years.
June 16, 2013 - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Dinara Safina in Reuters UK
Today I wanted so baldy to win the final and before match I told my coach, 'I'm nervous, I really want to get this final',fourth seed Safina told reporters.
- Richard Dalla-Riva in The Age
Today we have Mr Baldy wandering the streets of Victoria,Mr Dalla-Riva said. "The Victorian community do not know what Mr Baldy looks like. It's incumbent upon the minister and the Bracks government to release a photograph of Mr Baldy...
- Craig Hill in Highland News
I have six kilts and I had them before they did,said Craig. "Vin Diesel's just ripped me off with his baldy heid and kilt." "I was working in a tourist shop and my job was to greet the customers, hand out shortbread and have a laugh...