bagful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quantity that a bag will hold
- From Bulgaria last week CBS Correspondent Leigh White poured out a bagful of new horror stories, gathered from eyewitness accounts of Rumania's fortnight-old Iron Guard rebellion.
- During a recent photo shoot in New Delhi for Mayur's catalogue Sehwag poses in two dozen outfits, and the photographer goes through a bagful of film, but the cricketer is ever cool .
- In 1960, he returned from the Pacific with a bagful of airplane parts dredged out of Saipan harbor.
News & Articles
- Oxford police reports for Friday, July 5, 2013
Man steals change from vehiclesA Hamilton resident on probation for a theft offense was caught with a bagful of items taken from cars parked in the McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital parking lot at 7:34 a.
July 4, 2013 - The Oxford Press
- Steve McManaman in MiamiHerald.com
Olympic sports have come of age in the country. The jinx is broken and I can assure you of a bagful of medals in 2012 London Games. Until now it was only cricket, which is played by only 10 countries. But now we have Olympic medallists also who... Suresh Kalmadi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suresh_Kalmadi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE__6gxyNWScC28-ibNGiRTH-IOMw Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://olympics.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/IOA_felicitates_Olympic_medal_winners/articleshow/3408947.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFIMa65bS4Prqt0atCrx6r9OJBzcQ Aug 26, 2008
7564 10836 bagful I'd love for Messi to be fantastic and score a bagful of goals, but Barcelona is a better team than Argentina, and with Maradona as manager, there are too many uncertainties," ESPN analyst Steve McManaman said. "It's a bit like a circus...
- Steve Bruce in BBC Sport
One goal usually ends the drought and sometimes it happens for players that once they get one they get a bagful,Bruce told Birmingham's website.