- s having a youthful-looking face
- Nothing succeeds like last year's success, and this year the talent scouts came back with Tom Cruise, who looks like a baby-faced Christopher Reeve.
- Despite his bellicose rhetoric, Mehsud has been described as baby-faced and jocular in person.
- The two baby-faced playboys head the Tijuana cartel, which sits atop Mexico's $30 billion drug-trafficking underworld and may be the most powerful organization in the country of .
- Paul McCartney in Los Angeles Daily News
He pulled out his guitar and played `Raunchy,' and that was it: He was in the band,Paul said. "He was a bit too young, almost out of the age range for us, a little too baby-faced, but he was just a great player."
- Mark Richt in My Tennessean.com
He's not the prettiest body in America,Richt said of the 6-3, 300-pounder from Bibb County (Ala.) - the same school as Vanderbilt 2009 commitment Zac Stacy. "Now, he looks better, but he was kinda' chubby looking, kinda' baby-faced. His...
- Bobby Cox in MLB.com
He still looks like that same baby-faced high school kid that I saw years ago,said Cox, who served as the Braves general manager in 1990.