- r in an awkward manner
he bent awkwardly
- In the opening scene of The Graduate, Benjamin Braddock (played by a young Dustin Hoffman) is awkwardly working an affluent Southern California crowd at a graduation party arranged .
- Amazon's first-generation e-book reader certainly needs improvement the page-turn buttons are awkwardly placed, among other things but anyone who likes to read on the road .
- Only his feet were visible, one foot protruding awkwardly through the walkway's iron railing.
News & Articles
- Columbus Crew forced to chop and change once more with Glauber out for the season
COLUMBUS, Ohio — When Columbus Crew coach Robert Warzycha saw center back Gláuber collide with Chicago forward Chris Rolfe, land awkwardly and crumple to the Toyota Park turf in Thursday afternoon's Lamar Hunt US Open Cup clash, he tried to put his worst fears aside.
June 14, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports
- Ravens linebacker Adrian Hamilton leaves practice with injury
Outside linebacker was down on ground for a while in obvious pain, left field holding lower back Ravens outside linebacker Adrian Hamilton went down with an injury after landing awkwardly during team minicamp today. He was on the ground for several minutes in obvious pain.
June 13, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Introducing Julio Urias, Los Angeles Dodgers 16-year-old Phenom
COMMENTARY | When I was 16, I was awkwardly making my way through high school, just learning to drive, trying out for the baseball team and playing video games. I certainly wasn't pitching in full-season professional baseball.
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Jimmie Johnson in SI.com
I was in a golf cart and the driver took a sharp turn,Johnson said in a statement. "I wasn't holding on tight enough, landed awkwardly on the ground and heard a little pop. It was a fluke deal, but fortunately we're in the offseason and I...
- Dirk Nowitzki in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I fell awkwardly and my left leg got caught underneath of me,Nowitzki explained. "I am going to get re-evaluated in the morning, and I hope to have more information then."
- Chris Coleman in Times Online
He fell very awkwardly, there's some damage to his neck, but he said he could feel his arms and legs, so that's all right,Chris Coleman, the Fulham manager, said. "He's gone to hospital for X-rays and we won't know more until the results...