- n a feeling of intense dislike
- n the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- Apparently the intuitive aversion to giving someone a lethal push is stronger than the aversion to a lethal lever pull.
- In the name of expediency, the colonies were willing to put aside their traditional aversion to Papist France.
- This comfort with the concept of tolerancewhich was based on an aversion to tyranny, a fealty to free expression, a willingness to compromise, the morality of respecting other .
News & Articles
- Hot Trailer: ‘Touchy Feely’
Rosemarie DeWitt reunites with writer-director Lynn Shelton ( Your Sister’s Sister ) in this Sundance 2013 dramedy about a massage therapist who suddenly develops an aversion to human touch. Ellen Page , Allison Janney , Josh Pais, Scoot McNairy, and Ron Livingston co-star in the pic which Magnolia snapped up for release. Check out the trailer:
June 16, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- A.M. Kitco Metals Roundup: Gold Prices Weaker Amid Keener Risk Aversion In Market Place
A.M. Kitco Metals Roundup: Gold Prices Weaker Amid Keener Risk Aversion In Market Place
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Watch: Rosemarie DeWitt and Ellen Page Get 'Touchy Feely' in Trailer for Lynn Shelton's Latest
In Lynn Shelton's fifth feature "Touchy Feely," Rosemarie DeWitt plays Abby, a free-spirited massage therapist who develops a crippling aversion to human touch. DeWitt previously worked with Shelton on "Your Sister's Sister," another family-centric dramedy from Sundance 2011, which earned DeWitt an Independent Spirit Awards Best Supporting Actress nomination. DeWitt and the rest of the cast used ...
June 14, 2013 - indieWIRE
- Gerry Kelly in FOXNews
Within the republican psyche there's an aversion to the whole idea,said Kelly, who pledged that Sinn Fein leaders were already challenging their own supporters to isolate Real IRA activists - if not finger them to police.
- Reese Witherspoon in KLEW
I have a real aversion to talking about my own personal politics just because I feel the influence sometimes, I see the influence of celebrity on our culture,Witherspoon said.
- Tobias Smollett in Houston Chronicle
Risk aversion will not go away,said Simon Smollett, a senior strategist at Calyon in London.