- n a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- There are reports this afternoon that an agreement has been reached to bailout the auto industry.
- I was in the audience at the Detroit auto show the day GM unveiled the Pontiac Aztek and I will never forget the gasp that audience made.
- Congressman John Dingell has been accused of being in bed with the auto industry.
News & Articles
- Auto forecast: Strong factory pace, but short of jobs boom
North American auto production growth tops other industries and, by 2015, will approach levels not seen since 2000, experts said. But manufacturing jobs, while continuing to recover, will fall short of pre-recession levels in the same time frame.
June 12, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Auto Hiring Up
Auto industry hiring expected to go up.
June 12, 2013 - WILX 10 Lansing
- Auto Loans Website Gives People A Chance To Get Bad Credit Auto Loans Through New Article
Auto loans provider getbadautoloans.net has published a new guide to getting bad credit auto loans. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/get-bad-credit-auto-loans/complete-auto-loans/prweb10824746.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- President Bush in CNN
Allowing the US auto industry to collapse is not a responsible course of action,President Bush said Friday morning.
- Barack Obama in MarketWatch
Working with my Auto Task Force, GM and its stakeholders have produced a viable, achievable plan that will give this iconic American company a chance to rise again,Obama said.
- Timothy Geithner in Reuters India
The Supplier Support Program will stabilize a critical component of the American auto industry during the difficult period of restructuring that lies ahead,Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said in a statement, adding that suppliers will...