- r in an auspicious manner
he started his new job auspiciously on his birthday
- He must let the voters see him, as often and auspiciously as possible.
- Boeing's unveiling of the new 787 Dreamliner, auspiciously timed for 7807, drew a crowd of 15,000 employees and their guests to Boeing's Everett, Wash.
- Even the arrival of her sixth grandchild seemed auspiciously timed to remind everyone of her motherly side.
News & Articles
- A quest for calm in Santorini, Greece
Our first morning on Santorini started out auspiciously enough. We headed for breakfast at Mama's House, a restaurant in the town of Fira that our guidebooks highly recommended. Along the way, we stopped to take pictures in front of a whitewashed church topped by a brilliant blue dome. A few fellow tourists meandered by.
June 19, 2013 - The Troy Record
- Simon Pegg in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Mr Fukuda brings to his high office a wealth of experience that auspiciously began with him serving as secretary to his late father, prime minister Takeo Fukuda, whose 'Fukuda Doctrine' - announced in Manila in 1977 - defined Japan's relations with... Ignacio Bunye http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacio_Bunye&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNECbbnQj_QYUezMxGqFrS8PzLy0HQ Earthtimes.org http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/113467.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGAnn7YXLsSoCA9pcYPzNow7Gt50g Sep 25, 2007
6718 9834 auspiciousness Secrecy must remain intact because of the auspiciousness of the material," says Pegg, when asked for Trekkie production details.