audibly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an audible manner
he spoke audibly
- But, six months after the pasting at the polls in November, the foundations are now visibly and audibly cracking.
- Then the script, something called Come to Me, by Robert Crean and Comic Peter Lind Hayes, called for tool Julie to "gasp audibly" and for demented, drifting Farley to "move forward .
- Many of the 21,000 audience members audibly choked back tears.
News & Articles
- Local Music Review: The Reigns Band
There’s a craggily handsome quality to Reigns Band frontman Evan Melgaard’s voice—a smoky, weathered tenor, with hints of honey audibly seeping into the cracks of each croupy rasp.
June 12, 2013 - Metro Pulse
- Mexico vs. Costa Rica, 2014 World Cup qualifying: Final score 0-0, and Chepo's time might be up
Mexico will get on a plane to Brazil for the Confederations Cup on Tuesday night, and it's anyone's guess whether or not 'Chepo' Jose Manuel de la Torre will be on that flight. El Tri drew 0-0 with Costa Rica, and at the end of the match, the fans berated the manager and audibly cried out for his firing. The first big chance of the game went to Costa Rica, and served as a bit of a wake-up call ...
June 12, 2013 - SB Nation
- Brian Moody in NBC 11.com
You know how to get to work already, but can't always navigate around traffic,said Brian Moody, road test editor for Edmunds.com. "There are broadcast channels where you can listen to the traffic audibly. With this, you can listen to music...
- Elvis Costello in NPR
Working with rehearsals.com on the recording of the live tracks on our album really worked out well for us, it allowed us the freedom to play multiple shows, in front of our fans and capture those shows both visually and audibly all in one... Elliot Easton http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliot_Easton&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE-4C6yqruRStcl3sYmoUxqvnwNmw TMCnet http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-new-cars-rev-up-with-new-cd-its-/2006/06/05/1669453.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGwd-osBhD5kIq6n41azCIKm9JWYA Jun 5, 2006
6612 9671 audibly Williams displays some apprehension in the interview clip played here, however, Costello says, At the end, you had really won her over - she audibly relaxes. You actually did cajole her to vocalize, although she was not known as a singer."